You can continue to use Spelling Shed to practise your spellings, which are all homophones this week - words which sound the same but are spelt differently.
Here is the Maths work. Use the resources to remind yourself about different types of quadrilaterals. Can you find any quadrilaterals in your house? You can take pictures and send them to me.
You can continue to practise your times tables on Times Tables Rockstars.
Other activities you might consider doing are:
- Joe Wicks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Here are the songs that we have learnt or are about to learn on our trumpets: https://sites.google.com/themountbattenschool.org/themountbattenschoolbrassops/songs
- Choose one of the following activities to complete our space project:
- Create their planet, or solar system using collage.
- Write a poem for their planet.
- Write a persuasive piece explaining why they should be able to create a rocket to visit the planet.
- Design/create a rocket.