Here are today's tasks:
You can practise your spellings on Spelling Shed.
This week's spelling pattern is silent letters.
You can also practise your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars.
Other activities you might consider doing:
- Choose one of these recipes to have a go at with an adult at home https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/kids-cooking
- Have a go at sketching or painting some flowers. If you can get out in your garden, choose a flower; otherwise, you can choose one of the pictures below. Here are some tips to complete your sketch:
- Look carefully at what you are drawing. Draw what is there, not what you think is there!
- Start by drawing the outline of the shapes on the flower.
- Draw lightly with your pencil so that any lines can be erased if needed.
- Once your main shapes are on the page, lightly sketch in any shadows onto each part of the flower.
- Think about perspective. Parts of the flower which are further away will be smaller on the page.
- You can send any pictures of your sketches to me by email. I'd love to see how you get on!