You can continue to use Spelling Shed to practise your spellings, which are words that end with 'sion':
Here is the Maths work. It is all about factors again! Remind yourself about factors - these are numbers that when multiplied with another number give a given answer. Eg. 8 and 3 are factors of 24.There is a 'mild', 'hot', 'little bit stuck' and investigation challenge.
You can continue to practise your times tables on Times Tables Rockstars.
Other activities you might consider doing are:
- Joe Wicks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- Here are the songs that we have learnt or are about to learn on our trumpets: https://sites.google.com/themountbattenschool.org/themountbattenschoolbrassops/songs
- Think about the different types of park you know and have visited. How many different types can you think of? You could use the internet to research what types of parks there are and what they include. Make sure you ask an adult before you use the internet. Create a list of popular features in parks across the world.
Imagine you could create your own park. It could be any type of park you want. What would you like to include in your park?
Think about these questions:
· Who would use your park?
· What could people do and see in your park?
· How will people move around in your park?
· What different equipment could you have?
· How could you make your equipment unique?
· What materials would the equipment be made of?
· What plants would your visitors enjoy?
· What animals might live in your park?
· How could people protect the park and keep it litter-free?