Here are today's tasks:
You can practise your spellings on Spelling Shed.
This week's spelling pattern is tricky words that are often spelt wrong.
Looking for an extra challenge with your spellings? Choose the spelling group called 'Up for a challenge?' and see if you can learn some even trickier words!
You can also practise your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars.
Other activities you might consider doing:
Creative Project - Parks
Imagine you could create your own park. It could be any type of park you want. What would you like to include in your park? You can use the sheets below or create your own list of features.
Think about these questions:
- Who would use your park?
- What could people do and see in your park?
- How will people move around in your park?
- What different equipment could you have?
- How could you make your equipment unique?
- What materials would the equipment be made of?
- What plants would your visitors enjoy?
- What animals might live in your park?
- How could people protect the park and keep it litter-free?