Here are today's tasks:
You can practise your spellings on Spelling Shed.
This week's spelling pattern is words ending in 'er', 'ar' and 'ior'.
You can also practise your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars.
Other activities you might consider doing:
- Choose one of these recipes to have a go at with an adult at home https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/kids-cooking
- Choose an animal to research. It can be an animal you already know a bit about or an animal which is unfamiliar to you. Create a poster or fact file giving a range of information about your chosen animal. Think back to when we completed our Antarctic Animal fact files to help you. You might want to include the following information:
- What is your animal's scientific name?
- What is your animal's habitat? What is the climate like?
- What is your animal's diet? Does this make it a carnivore, omnivore or herbivore?
- What does your animal look like? Describe its features
- Other interesting facts
- Below is the fact file template we used in the Autumn term which you can print off and fill in if you would like.