Here are some activities that you could do today.
This week, we would have been celebrating Easter by visiting the church for our Easter service.
- Read through the Easter story powerpoint on your own or with an adult. Create a comic strip to retell the story in your own words.
Something you could do instead:
- Lots of people are feeling alone at the moment, especially older family members. Create a card (this could be an Easter card with spring related pictures on) to send in the post to someone who might be feeling a little bit lonely at this time. This could be a family member or if you would like to send a card to someone in need, Mrs Ackland, Mrs Burton and Miss Baldwin have the address of a residential home who would appreciate a card at this time. Please email for the information.
Remember, you can practise your spellings on Spelling Shed https://play.edshed.com/login
This week your spellings are words containing 'tion'
You can also practise your times tables on Times Tables Rock Stars https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student
Other activities you might consider doing are
Learn some rhythms and how to 'play' your name with Myleene Klass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XXmBlTadys
Each day Ruth Miskin (Read Write Inc) will be doing Phonics lessons online. Each film will be available for 24 hours via Facebook and on YouTube.
- Speed Sounds Set 1 - 9:30am
- Speed Sounds Set 2 - 10:00am
- Speed Sounds Set 3 - 10:30am
The lessons are available via the Ruth Miskin Facebook page or the YouTube channel below.