Before deciding to register your child we strongly recommend that you come and visit the school for yourself. This is a wonderful way to meet the team and get a feeling for the ethos and values of the school, which are so important. Please contact the school office for more information and to find out if we have spaces.
Please see the following link for catchment information: Find a School
Is your child due to start school in 2024?
If you have a child starting school in September 2024, please contact us on 01794 340407 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a school tour.
For the application process, please click on the following link: Hampshire School Admissions
If you are moving into our area, please contact the office or the county admissions team. They will then let you know whether places are available or whether you need to join our waiting list. We have a PAN (published admission number) of 23 per year group, (for our 2020/2021 cohort, our pupil admission was increased to 30 for this year only due to exceptional circumstances).Hampshire County Council
Children’s Services Department
Elizabeth II Court North
Winchester SO23 8UG Phone 0300 555 1377
Our Appeals Timetable for YR starters Sept 2024 is as follows:
Appeals for September 2024 main round entry will be heard during the summer term and will follow the timetables:
National notification date for on-time applicants
Tuesday 16 April 2024
Notification date for late applicants
(whose applications received after 15
January and before 16 April 2024)
Monday 29 April 2024
Deadline date for parents wishing to lodge an appeal (returning completed appeal papers to the County Council)
Tuesday 21 May 2024
Appeal hearings to be held
From 03 June to 23 July, inclusive
Decision letters to be sent
Within five school days of hearing
- (i) Appeals lodged after 21 May 2024 will be heard during the above dates if possible. Where it is not achievable to hold an appeal between the above dates, the hearing will be scheduled within 30 school days (excluding any school holidays) of the appeal being lodged. Appeals lodged on or after 12 June 2024 may not be heard until the autumn term.
- (ii) Appellants will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of the exact date and location of their appeal hearing.
- (iii) Following the lodging of an appeal, additional papers may be submitted to the Appeals Service until 10 school days before the hearing. Evidence submitted after this date will be considered by the panel but this may lead to an adjournment and significant delays.
Induction for children with Special Educational Needs
If your child has an identified Special Educational need, please come and speak to us at the earliest opportunity. We can design an induction programme to meet your child’s specific needs.
To apply for an In-Year application, please click on this link:
For In-Year applications, school will notify parents of the outcome within 10 days of the application being received from Hampshire Admissions, and not later than 15 days.
You have the right of appeal to an independent appeal panel against the refusal of a place at this school. If you would like to appeal against the decision, please visit Appeal Information or contact the County Admissions Team on 0300 555 1377 to request an appeal pack. This provides an option for appeal papers to be completed and submitted online or written on a paper version of the appeal forms and submitted in the post or by hand. Please contact the school if you would like to appeal against the decision. You will be advised what you need to do and sent the appropriate form and guidance notes.
Further information can be found at Department for Education.
- School Admission Appeals
- Awbridge Admissions Policy 2022-2023
- Awbridge Admissions Policy 2023-2024
- Awbridge Admissions Policy 2024-2025